I am sure by now you must be aware of, how good I am at making food with a blend of my favorite things. If yes then getting ready for another moment of magic, if no than welcome and you are about to try an amazing food made with the combination of 2 of my favorite things. Choco chip cookie ice cream sandwich. I admit that it tastes more amazing than it sounds. As we know Choco chip cookies and ice cream is two very popular sweet dishes known all around the world. I have simply blended both the things to create an ultimate sweet dish which you all are surely going to love.
Well, the process to make it perfectly, took me long but I finally did it. Now I can help you to make an ice cream sandwich in no time. All you need to do is follow my steps and instructions. This sweet dish sandwiches chocolate or vanilla flavored ice cream between chocolate cookies sprinkled over with chocolate chips. The crunchy cookies and soft and smooth ice cream together will give you an amazing taste of feeling. So let’s start to cook. Hope you enjoy it.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS-
- 10 ounces of sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon common salt
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 6-8 tablespoon butter
- 2-3 tablespoon golden brown sugar
- 2-4 pints of vanilla/ chocolate ice-cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-5 tablespoon golden brown sugar
- 1 cups of whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup corn syrup (dark)
- 3-5 tablespoon butter
- 2-3 tablespoon normal sugar
STEPS TO COOK YUMMY AND TASTY CHIP COOKIE ICE CREAM SANDWICH-
Let’s prepare the butterscotch sauce first
- Take a heavy and big sauce pan.
- Add the golden brown sugar, common salt, corn, butter and common sugar in the saucepan and mix them well.
- To mix it well, stir them well over low heat.
- Continue to stir the mixture until the cause becomes all thick and bubbly.
- To make it thicker and tastier add vanilla extract and whipped cream to eat.
It’s time to prepare the chocolate cookies to step 1
- Preheat the oven to 350 F for at least 2- 3 minutes.
- Take out a small bowl and add salt, flour and baking salt in it. Mix well.
- Now take another bowl. Mix butter and sugar together using a mixer.
- As you continue to mix add egg and vanilla extract to it.
- Continue to mix until the mixture turns smooth.
- Add the mixture from the small bowl to it also add the all-purpose flour.
- Finally, for the crunchy and chocolaty taste add Choco chips.
- Mix the components well and place it in the oven (use cake pans).
- Allow it to bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Now Take it out and allow it to cool.
- Take the cookie and place it with the top side facing up.
- Pour 2 – 4 tablespoon sauce over the cookie.
- Now add a thick layer of ice cream over it.
- Pour some more sauce and top it up with another cookie.
- Press it well (gently). Now drizzle some more sauce over it.
- Cover it up and refrigerate it for at least 5 – 7 hours.
Take it out and it. You’re yummy and tasty sweet dish is all set and ready to be eaten.