Every single person on this earth loves to eat chocolate. I find the taste and flavor of chocolate mesmerizing. Most of you only enjoy chocolate just in the form of candy bars or milk powder but, I love to experiment. I like to have chocolate in different forms. My newest experiment with the chocolate has resulted into tasty and delicious chocolate zucchini muffins. I have to say they taste simply amazing and I can enjoy it richly loaded chocolaty flavor at any time of the day.
These chocolate zucchini muffins are very easy to be made. In almost 50 minutes you get your chocolate muffins ready. Well, now I spoke so much about it being chocolaty, so it’s time now to reveal the secret behind its flavor. The cocoa powder and chocolate chips are the secrets to its amazing flavor. I am sure by now you must be dying to try it out yourself. So just follow the instruction and steps of cooking written below and make your morning and evenings all chocolaty. Enjoy peeps and let me know how it was. So let’s begin-
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
• 1 cup mini milk chocolate chips
• 2 cups sugar (powdered)
• 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1 cup vegetable oil
• 2 cups zucchini (finely grated)
• 5 small eggs
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 3 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
HOW TO COOK CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS
• Preheat an oven for at least 2 -3 minutes at a temperature of 350 – 400 F.
• Take out the muffin pan and simply cover its wells with non-stick cook spray or you can just simply line them with paper.
• Now take out a large size bowl to make a mixture of all the wet ingredients.
• Add oil, eggs, vanilla extract and sugar in the large bowl. Whisk them all together.
• Mix and stir all the ingredients together until they all combine properly.
• Now keep this bowl aside and take out another large sized bowl. But this time, we use it to mix in all the dry ingredients.
• Take the bowl and pour in it flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
• Mix all the ingredients well with each other. Make sure the mixture is evenly mixed.
• Now it’s time to mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
• Make a well in the center of the mixture of dry ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients mixture into it and start to mix them.
• Continue to stir and mix the ingredients well. Make sure all the components have properly combined.
• Now add in some zucchini to the mixture. Mix it with hands to make sure it’s evenly distributed in the batter.
• Simultaneously add some sweet chocolate chips to it. Make sure to mix it well too.
• Now spoon in all the batter in the muffin pan wells. Fill all the well evenly.
• If you desire then add mini milk chocolate chips over each muffin for better taste.
• Bake the muffins in the oven for at least 20 minutes at a temperature of 400 F.
• Take them out of the oven and allow them to cool for at least 10 more minutes.
Now your sweet and tasty chocolate zucchini muffins are ready to serve and eaten.