Since childhood, cheesecakes have been my favorite. I have a very special connection with cheesecakes, it reminds me of my mom’s special recipe. Every Sunday she used to make Irish cream cheesecake for me.
I grew up with this dish and I know the taste of each and every bit of its bite. After I became a chef this dish became my signature dish. It has the same recipe as my mom’s, she taught me how to cook and I still enjoy making it every single time.
The secret of the cake is in its 3 parts. First is the crunchy and munch crust made out of Oreo cookies. The second is the sweet creamy and chocolaty topping of the cake. And in the end the 3rd and last the soft, creamy, delicious and tasty filling. This is an ultimate stress buster dish.
Whenever you feel down has a bite, it will cheer you up. So to bring a smile on your face and make your food life more amazing I present to you the recipe to cook Baileys Irish cream cheesecake. Just remember to follow all the steps and instructions carefully. I hope you like it. Good luck cooking it, lets begin.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
• 2 cups of cookie crumbs (Oreo cookies)
• 3 – 5 tablespoon melted butter (unsalted)
CHOCOLATE GANACHE (topping)
• Chopped sweet baking chocolate
• 2 cups of cream (make sure it’s heavy)
• 1 – 2 cups of Baileys Irish cream
• 8 ounces of soft cheese cream
• 1/2 cup vanilla extract
• 7 – 8 tablespoon sugar
• 3 – 5 eggs
• 1/2 cup cornstarch
STEPS FOR COOKING BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE
• Allow the oven to heat up at 350 F temp for 3 – 5 minutes.
• Take a bowl. Crush the Oreo crumbs and mix it with butter.
• Now it’s time to bake the mixture for 8 – 12 minutes (use cake pans).
• Afterward, allow it to cool (wrap it up with aluminum foil).
• Take a big bowl.
• Add cheese cream and sugar to it. Mix them well using an electric mixer (mix until smooth).
• Now it’s time to add corn-starch. Continue to mix and gradually turn down the mixing speed to low.
• Now one by one start adding eggs to it.
• Continue to mix as you add Baileys and vanilla extract to it.
• Your batter is ready now.
• Take out the prepared pan and fill it with the batter.
• Now place in a roasting pan.
• Fill 1/4th of the roasting pan with hot water. Start to bake.
• Allow it to bake 350 F temperature for at least 60 – 80 minutes.
• Remember to rotate it when you are halfway through with the process.
• Now it’s time to remove the pan from the hot water bath.
• Get a cooling rack and place it over and allow it to cool down overnight.
• Remember to take off the aluminum foil and allow to refrigerate at least for 6 – 8 hours.
• Finally, after the cooling process is over, take out the ring of the springform pan using a knife.
• It is time to melt some chocolate.
• Allow it to melt over a double boiler and turn completely smooth (make sure it has no lumps).
• To make it thick and creamy mix it with whipped cream and stir it well.
• Take the chance and place 2/3 of it all around the cake.
• Keep it in the refrigerator for 5 – 10 minute and allow it to freeze.
• Take it out and pour rest of the ganache over it for a shiny appearance.
Your delicious food is ready to be served and eaten.