As winters is going to come I like to start eating scones for breakfast and shift from eating regular butter and toast. To add some flavor I prefer having blueberry scones. The gluten free blueberry scones are cooked using fresh and dried blueberries. As for me, they are perfect morning breakfast for a cold and chilly winter day. Well, you can enjoy it too. These scones are very easy to make. The no gluten concept makes the cooking process even easier. Just follow my lead and get your perfect scones.
The recipe to cook it is very easy. It does not include any butter , cream or extra milk to increase the work and difficulty for the cooking. All the ingredients for the recipe are chosen very carefully. Not a thing more and not a thing less. So let’s start to cook some tasty scones. All you need to do is follow my simple steps and instruction to cook the food. It hardly takes less 45 minutes. So let’s begin and hope you enjoy your food.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
• 1 cup blueberries (dried)
• 2 medium sized eggs
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon lemon extract
• 3 tablespoon maple syrup
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
• 300-gram almond flour
• 100 g coconut floor
• 50 g flaked almonds
Note* :- before starting to cook, make sure all the products are gluten free.
STEPS TO COOK TASTY BLUEBERRY SCONES ( GLUTEN FREE )
• Allow the oven to preheat at the temperature of 350 F for 3 – 5 minutes.
• Take a parchment paper and start and line the baking sheet with it.
• Take out a medium sized bowl for mixing the ingredients.
• Mix all together all the wet ingredients i.e. eggs, lemon extract, vanilla extract and lemon extract.
• Continue to mix and stir the ingredients. Whisk in all the ingredients until they combine well.
• Now keep this bowl aside and take out another medium sized bowl.
• Now it’s time to make a mixture of dry ingredients i.e. salt, baking powder, almond flour, sugar, coconut flour and baking soda.
• Mix all the ingredients well, and continue to stir until the all the ingredients are mixed well.
• Now make a well centrally in the mixture of dry ingredients.
• Pour in the mixture of wet ingredients in the well and mix all the ingredients together.
• Mix the mixture of ingredients, and continue to stir until the ingredients combine properly.
• Add in the dried blueberries in the batter formed.
• Now it’s time make discs out of dough. The size must not be more than 2-inch diam and 1 inch high.
• For some flavor sprinkle the sugar over the dough disk. / Or simply roll the almond flakes along the sides and on the top of the dough disk.
• Finally, your scones are ready to be baked.
• Take a baking sheet and put all the scones over it. (keep each scone at least 2 inches apart from another scone )
• Now bake it at the temperature of 350 – 400 F for at least 20 minutes.
• Continue to bake until the scones turn all crispy and brown.
• Now take them out of the oven and let it cool for a minute or two.
• Now wrap them and store in airtight container for at least two days.
Now your scones are ready to be eaten. Enjoy your snack time with that blueberry scones and the best part is no gluten.